Special issue SoICT 2016 of Informatica Journal is now online: http://rxsupersales.shop/
Selected papers of SoICT 2017 will be invited for submission to special issue of Journal of Heuristics
1. Van-Quyet Nguyen and Kyungbaek Kim.
Estimating the Evaluation Cost of Regular Path Queries on Large Graphs
2. Ngo Xuan Bach, Le Cong Linh and Tu Minh Phuong.
Cross-Domain Intention Detection in Discussion Forums
3. Nguyen Le Thanh, Dinh Dien
English- Vietnamese Cross-Language Paraphrase Identification Method
4. Pengcheng Zhu and Yujiu Yang.
Parallel Multi-feature Attention on Neural Sentiment Classification
5. Minh-Tien Nguyen, Viet Cuong Tran, Xuan Hoai Nguyen and Minh-Le Nguyen.
Utilizing User Posts to Enrich Web Document Summarization with Matrix Co-factorization
6. Lap Q. Trieu, Huy Q. Tran and Minh-Triet Tran.
News Classification from Social Media Using Twitter-based Doc2Vec Model and Automatic Query Expansion
Selected papers of SoICT 2017 will be invited for submission to special issue of Informatica.
1. Hai Anh Tran, Quang Duc Tran, Linh Giang Nguyen, Abdelhamid Mellouk, Hieu Mac and Van Tong
A novel SDN controller based on Ontology and Global Optimization for heterogeneous IoT architecture
2. Hai Vu, Anh Tuan Pham, Van Giap Nguyen and Thanh-Hai Tran
Pedestrian Localization and Trajectory Reconstruction in a Surveillance Camera Network
3. H. Chau Le, Thanh-Long Mai and The Ngoc Dang
Spectrum Utilization of Coarse Granular Routing Elastic Optical Network
4. Minh-Hue Chu, Duc-Hanh Dang, Ngoc-Binh Nguyen, Minh-Duc Le and Thi-Hanh Nguyen
USL: Towards Precise Specification of Use Cases for Model-Driven Development
5. Kien Nguyen, Mirza Golam Kibria, Kentaro Ishizu and Fumihide Kojima
A Study on Performance Evaluation of Multipath TCP Implementations
6. Van Long Tran, Éric Renault, Xuan Huyen Do and Viet Hai Ha
Design and implementation of a new execution model for CAPE
7. Sang Dinh Viet, Cuong Le Tran Bao and Thieu Vu Van
Multi-task learning for smile detection, emotion recognition and gender classification
8. Da Young Lee, Haesung Tak, Hanho Kim and Cho Hwan Gue
3D Graphical Representation of DNA Sequences and its application for long sequence searching over whole genomes