Camera Ready Paper and Copyright Submission Guide
Permission to make digital or hard copies of all or part of this work for personal or classroom use is granted without fee provided that copies are not made or distributed for profit or commercial advantage and that copies bear this notice and the full citation on the first page. To copy otherwise, to republish, to post on servers or to redistribute to lists, requires prior specific permission and/or a fee.
SoICT 2012, August 23-24, 2012, Ha-Long, Vietnam.
Copyright 2012 ACM 978-1-4503-1232-5 ...$10.00.
3. When making PDF file (from your MS Word or LaTEX document), the authors must EMBED ALL THE FONTS used in their paper. This allows to get the PDF file with fonts embedded.
"Title": Please include the paper title as it will appear in the proceedings.
4. The author(s) of each accepted paper must provide .csv file that contains the following information:
"Title", "Lead Author;Author2;Author3;etc.", "Lead Author e-mail","yourPaperNo"
6. The authors must submit the .zip file to EasyChair NOT LATER THAN July 07, 2012. Please make sure select "ZIP" format when you upload the zip file to the submission system EasyChair.
1. An accepted paper will be included in the conference proceedings and the ACM digital library ONLY if its copyright form has been submitted and approved.
2. ACM uses an automated copyright form collection system for ACM published proceedings. The authors must use this system.
3. The authors of each accepted paper will receive an email from ACM, which contains the instructions for preparing and submitting the copyright form.
4. The authors do NOT send their copyright form to SoICT 2012's organizing committee.
5. The authors must submit the copyright form to the ACM's copyright management system NOT LATER THAN July 14, 2012.