- VISA REQUIREMENT
- Passport holders from ASEAN member countries can enter without a visa, provided their passports are valid six (6) months beyond their intended stay in Vietnam.
- Passport holders from the Republic of Belarus, the Federal Republic of Germany, the Italian Republic, the French Republic, the Kingdom of Denmark, the Republic of Korea, the Russian Federation, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, the Kingdom of Norway, Japan, Finland, Sweden, Kingdom of Spain are allowed to enter the country without a visa provided that:
- the duration of stay does not exceed 15 days from the entry date (including the entry date and the next 14 days of stay),
- their passports are valid six (6) months beyond their intended stay in Vietnam.
- For more information on the list of exemptions of entry visa to Vietnam, please refer to the link here.
- For more information on visa requirements and application procedure, please refer to the link here.
- If a participant requires a visa, they must obtain and pay the fees independently.
- VIETNAM ENTRY AND EXIT REGULATIONS
- Travelers do NOT need proof of COVID-19 vaccination before entering Vietnam.
- Travelers are NOT required to take COVID-19 test before entering Vietnam as of May 15th, 2022.
- Travelers entering Vietnam are not required to make a medical declaration as of April 27th, 2022. However, travelers are required to wear masks during flights by Vietnamese competent authorities. Travelers must wear masks on public transportation, at cultural sites with large crowds, and in healthcare facilities.
- Travelers don’t need to quarantine on arrival in Vietnam.
Within 10 days of entry, passengers need to adhere to the following recommendations:
– Self-monitor their health;
– If passengers exhibit symptoms of COVID-19, please immediately notify the nearest hospitals or clinics for further instructions;
– Take preventive action such as wearing a mask, or cleaning their hands with disinfectant solutions.
For more information, please refer to the link here.