Submission and Publication
SoICT 2022 seeks articles describing novel results about theoretical, empirical, conceptual or experimental research in Computer Science. All contributions should be original, unpublished, and must not be submitted to other venues during the review period. The symposium language is English. The paper must be prepared by using the “sigconf” conference template in ACM template and should not exceed 8 pages and must be submitted via EasyChair system.
Relevant topics of the symposium include, but are not limited to:
AI Foundation and Big Data:
- Artificial intelligence, Knowledge Representation, Machine Learning, Uncertainty.
- Natural Language processing, Search methodologies, Information Retrieval
- Big Data Analytics: algorithms, techniques, and systems; scalability, optimization, security, trust, privacy issues; applications for threat detection, cognitive computing, cyber defense, e-health, business intelligence
Network Communication and Security:
- Network Architecture and Protocols, Future Internet, Software Defined Networking, Information Centric Networking, Overlay and Peer-to-Peer Networks
- Mobile and Wireless Networks, Ad-hoc and Sensor Networks, Internet of Things, Green Networking
- Wireless and Network Security, Information Security, Anonymity and Privacy, Intrusion detection and Prevention
- Wireless Communications, Coding and Information Theory, Cognitive Radio, Cooperative Communications, MIMO and Smart Antenna Systems
- Optical Networks, Free Space and Fiber-Optic Communications, Optical Access Networks, Protection and Restoration
- Network Management, Network Performance and QoS, Fault tolerance, Reliability and Survivability
Image and Natural Language Processing
- Pattern recognition, Image processing, Computer vision, Computational photography, Human measurement, Intelligent image editing, Visual media processing, Image database
- Natural language processing, language and speech processing, speech production and perception, language modeling, speech analysis and synthesis, speech enhancement,
- human-computer interface and interaction, multimedia, image processing, information visualization
Software Engineering and Digital Technology Trends
- Software Architectures, Formal Analysis and Design, Software Development Techniques and Tools, Software Verification, Programming Languages
- Parallel Computing, Distributed Computing, Cloud Computing
- Mobile and Ubiquitous Computing
- Real-time Embedded System
Blockchain and Financial Technology
- Blockchain and AI for Fintech, Token economy, Mechanisms for the Creation, Custody, and Exchange of Cryptoassets, New strategies for bonding curve và Automated/Dynamic market maker
- Platforms for smart contracts, New architectures for blockchain, New technical standards for Blockchain, Simulation and performance evaluation techniques, Theories of blockchain and distributed ledger technology.
- Security, Privacy, Attacks, Forensics, Distributed consensus mechanisms, Fault Tolerance Algorithms.
- Blockchain for Internet of Things/Cyber Physical Services, Use-cases of blockchain and AI in banking, insurtech, edutech, smart factory, supply chain.
- Papers must use the “sigconf” format described in the ACM templates at:
- All papers must be in PDF format without page numbers and should not exceed 8 pages.
- Step 1: Register an account in the EasyChair system.
- Step 2: Please choose SoICT 2022 and submit your paper