Submission and Publication
SoICT 2021 seeks articles describing novel results about theoretical, empirical, conceptual or experimental research in Computer Science. All contributions should be original, unpublished, and must not be submitted to other venues during the review period. The symposium language is English. Papers should be prepared in ACM SIG style.
Relevant topics of the symposium include, but are not limited to:
AI Foundation and Big Data:
- Artificial intelligence, Knowledge Representation, Machine Learning, Uncertainty.
- Natural Language processing, Search methodologies, Information Retrieval
- Big Data Analytics: algorithms, techniques, and systems; scalability, optimization, security, trust, privacy issues; applications for threat detection, cognitive computing, cyber defense, e-health, business intelligence
Network Communication and Security:
- Network Architecture and Protocols, Future Internet, Software Defined Networking, Information Centric Networking, Overlay and Peer-to-Peer Networks
- Mobile and Wireless Networks, Ad-hoc and Sensor Networks, Internet of Things, Green Networking
- Wireless and Network Security, Information Security, Anonymity and Privacy, Intrusion detection and Prevention
- Wireless Communications, Coding and Information Theory, Cognitive Radio, Cooperative Communications, MIMO and Smart Antenna Systems
- Optical Networks, Free Space and Fiber-Optic Communications, Optical Access Networks, Protection and Restoration
- Network Management, Network Performance and QoS, Fault tolerance, Reliability and Survivability
Image and Natural Language Processing
- Pattern recognition, Image processing, Computer vision, Computational photography, Human measurement, Intelligent image editing, Visual media processing, Image database
- Natural language processing, language and speech processing, speech production and perception, language modeling, speech analysis and synthesis, speech enhancement,
- human-computer interface and interaction, multimedia, image processing, information visualization
Software Engineering and Digital Technology Trends
- Software Architectures, Formal Analysis and Design, Software Development Techniques and Tools, Software Verification, Programming Languages
- Parallel Computing, Distributed Computing, Cloud Computing
- Mobile and Ubiquitous Computing
- Real-time Embedded System
- Papers must use the “sigconf” format described in the ACM templates at:
- All papers must be in PDF format without page numbers and should not exceed 8 pages.
- Step 1: Register an account in the EasyChair system.
- Step 2: Please choose SoICT 2021 and submit your paper