Camera Ready Paper and Copyright Submission Guide
1. Citation Information on the First Page of Your Paper
You must include a citation block on the first page of your paper as outlined below.
"Permission to make digital or hard copies of all or part of this work for personal or classroom use is granted without fee provided that copies are not made or distributed for profit or commercial advantage and that copies bear this notice and the full citation on the first page. To copy otherwise, to republish, to post on servers or to redistribute to lists, requires prior specific permission and/or a fee.
SoICT 2011, October 13-14, 2011, Hanoi, Vietnam
Copyright 2011 ACM 978-1-4503-0880-9/11/10 ...$10.00."
- If you have already prepared your paper by using the conference template as suggested in the Submission page, then you just need to update your paper with the two red lines above.
Otherwise, you must use the new camera ready paper template in either Word or Latex format.
2. Copyright Request Form
ACM offers an automated copyright form collection system for ACM published proceedings. Accepted authors will be sent the ACM form and complete instructions by ACM after the camera ready submission.
To initiate the automated copyright form system, please submit following information in a .csv file together with your camera ready paper :
"Paper Type", "Title", "Lead Author;Author2;Author3;etc.", "Lead Author e-mail","yourPaperNo"
Make sure to include the quotation marks within the .csv file as listed above.
- "Paper Type" : Please include "Full Paper"
- "Title": Please include the paper title as it will appear in the proceedings.
- "Author": Please list the lead author first, and include all contributing authors, separated by semicolons
- "Lead Author email": Please provide the e-mail address for the lead author. The lead author will be sent the copyright form and be asked to endorse the form on behalf of all contributing authors.
- "yourPaperNo": Your submission ID
"Full Paper", "This is a Sample Title", "Eric Lee;Jennifer Wu;John Smith", "[email protected]","24"
3. Submission to easychair.org
Please include the following documents and compress them into one zip file in your final submission. Submission deadline* with no possibity of extension is: September 10, 2011
- The PDF of the camera ready paper. The file name should be paperID-firstauthorlastname.pdf
- The source document of the camera ready paper (Word or Latex).
- The .csv file as described in above section (Copyright Form) .
Note: Please make sure select "ZIP" format when you upload the zip file to the submission system.