07:30 - 08:30 Tour guide and shutter bus will pick you up at your hotel.
12:30 Arrive Tuan Chau Harbor. Then embark the Incredible Asia Journeys – Day cruise followed by a short cruise briefing.
In the afternoon:
13:00 Start a dreamy cruise to stunning scenery with thousands of limestone mountains and have lunch (we serve you with Vietnamese traditional dishes, in case you are vegetarian, we have other food options for you) while cruising through the emerald water passing by the Dog Stone, the Burning Incense islet, Fighting-Cock island of Ha Long Bay symbol.
13:30 Stop at Ba Hang fishing village for enjoy kayaking or sit in a bamboo boat rowed by locals (Please choose kayaking or bamboo boat)
14:30 Visiting Heavenly Well Cave “Thien Cung Cave” makes the visitors the impression of being in a heavenly world.
16:30 Get on the bus back to Hanoi, on the half way stop for short break 20 minutes
20:30 - 21:00Arrive at your hotel. Tour ends!
- Pick-up and transfer by A/C modern bus.
- Tour guide speaking English, Vietnamese
- Visiting Ha Long Bay by boat trip about 4 hours
- All entrance fees to sites indicated in itinerary
- A bottle of water/person on the bus
- Have lunch Vietnamese traditional dishes
- Kayaking or Bamboo boat
- 10% VAT
- Others not mentioned above
- Beverages and personal expenses
- Tip for ferryman, tour guide and driver
- Under 1 m will be free of charge and must share with parents.
- Above 1 m will be charged as adult (100% tour price)
Please contact Ms. Vicky Nguyen at v[email protected] for further information and book the tour
5 September 2019
Submission Deadline (Submission system will be opened till 10 September 2019)
23 October 2019
31 October 2019
20 November 2019
4 December 2019
Conference in Ha Noi
5, 6 December 2019
Conference in Ha Long Bay
Accepted papers from
School of Information and Communication Technology
Hanoi University of Science and Technology
B1 504, No.1, Dai Co Viet Rd, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel.: +84 - 24 - 38684946 | Fax: +84 - 24 - 38692906
Email: [email protected]