Click here for the latest conference
> SUBMISSION DEADLINE
July 26, 2015 August 19, 2015 (firm deadline)
> AUTHOR NOTIFICATION
September 06, 2015 --> September 30, 2015
> CAMERA-READY SUBMISSION
September 27, 2015 October 20, 2015
> REGISTRATION DEADLINE
October 10, 2015 --> October 20, 2015
> CONFERENCE DATES
- The paper must be prepared by using the conference template in MS Word or LaTeX.
- The paper must be in PDF format with no headers, footers and page numbers.
- The paper should not exceed 8 pages.
- Step 1: Register an account in the EasyChair system.
- Step 2: Submit your paper, please choose SoICT 2015.
Camera ready Submission:
Please adhere to the following steps to prepare and submit your camera ready version by October 20, 2015.
- Step 1: Please revise your paper to make the necessary changes according to the reviews. You are highly recommended to take all comments of the reviewers seriously when preparing your final submission. Special care should be taken to requests for a better clarity, quality of English and writing. The camera-ready version of your paper should not exceed 8 pages.
- Step 2: You must formally grant permission to ACM to publish your paper before ACM can proceed with production. After receiving the email about ACM rights management from firstname.lastname@example.org in a few days, you must then follow the instructions of ACM to complete this step.
- Step 3: ACM has created a new LaTeX template and updated the existing Word templates recently. We have updated these templates above on the SoICT 2015 conference website. You must prepare your paper strictly following the new ACM templates provided on the website:
http://www.acm.org/publications/article-templates/proceedings-template.html/ or http://acm-soict.org/
If you have any problems with the templates, please contact ACM’s TeX support team at Aptara (email@example.com).
- Step 4: When preparing your paper for submission using the ACM templates, you will need to include the rights management and bibstrip text blocks below to the lower left hand portion of the first page. As this text will provide rights information for your paper, please make sure that this text is displayed and positioned correctly when you submit your manuscript for publication.
Typically, the rights management and bibstrip text blocks look like as follows:
Permission to make digital or hard copies of all or part of this work for personal or classroom use is granted without fee provided that copies are not made or distributed for profit or commercial advantage and that copies bear this notice and the full citation on the first page. Copyrights for components of this work owned by others than ACM must be honored. Abstracting with credit is permitted. To copy
otherwise, or republish, to post on servers or to redistribute to lists, requires prior specific permission and/or a fee. Request permissions
The exact content of the rights management and bibstrip text blocks will be provided by the ACM rights management after you complete the second step.
SoICT 2015, December 03-04, 2015, Hue City, Viet Nam.
© 2015 ACM. ISBN 978-1-4503-3843-1/15/12…$15.00
- Step 5: Please classify your work using ACM’S Computing Classification System (CCS). In the ACM Digital Library, the full CCS classification tree is presented in a visual display format
or is also viewable as a flat file
Please read the HOW TO CLASSIFY WORKS USING ACM'S COMPUTING CLASSIFICATION SYSTEM for instructions on how to classify your document using the 2012 ACM Computing Classification System and insert the index terms into your LaTeX or Microsoft Word source file.
- Step 6: Please do not insert page number in your paper.
- Step 7: NOTICE: (VERY IMPORTANT!) When making PDF file (from your MS Word or LaTeX document), you HAVE to EMBED ALL THE FONTS that you used in your document. This allows you to get the PDF file WITH FONTS EMBEDDED.
If you do not know how to embed fonts when making pdf file, you can obtain information about embedded fonts at the following addresses:
ACM WORD to PDF instructions or
If you use eps files, please do not forget to embed fonts into your eps files by following the instructions below:
How to embed fonts in latex EPS images
- Step 8: After completing all above steps, please log in to EasyChair by using the submission account, and submit the following files:
- the final PDF version of your paper,
- the zip file containing either all LaTeX source files or Word document.
The figure below demonstrates how to submit your files.
For further information, please click and look at the images provided here.
Copyright © 2015 SoICT; Contact webmaster
The website is optimized for Mozilla Firefox with a screen resolution of 1024x768